7 Best Friend Songs 2012 | Most Popular Friendship Songs | Boys - Girls

Top Best Friend Songs

Friendship is one of the most cherished relationships of all. One cannot survive without the support of friends. You share happiness and sorrow with your friends. Your friends celebrate your accomplishments and support you through your failures. Of the many friends we have in life, there is one friend who remains close to your heart. This one friend is your best friend who holds your secrets, deep in his heart. You never shy away from discussing your problems and worries with your best friend as you know ,he/she will understand you better than any soul on earth. You can celebrate your friendship with songs for best friends, as they have a message to send through their musical notes. Songs for best friends are a great way to thank your friend for being their when you needed him/her the most. You can send along a CD containing best friend songs with personalized gifts for a best friend.

Top Best Friend Songs
Top Best Friend Songs
List of Best Friend Songs – Friendship Music

I am certain that you could get all the good best friend songs from the below list which I have presented in top friendship songs.

Kind & Generous – Natalie Merchant
With a Little Help From My Friends – The Beatles
Put Your Records On – Corinne Bailey Rae
I’ll Be There for You – The Rembrandts
Thank You for Being a Friend – Andrew Gold
In My Life – John Lennon and Paul McCartney
Memories – Barbara Striesand
I’ll be Around – Spinners
He Ain’t Heavy He’s My Brother – The Hollies
Stand By Me – Ben E. King
I Miss My Friend – Darryl Worley
Candle On The Water – Pete’s Dragon
Ever Lonely – Hanson
Friendship – Bette Midler
Friends – Michael W Smith
Friends – Joe Aziz
Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
I’ll Stand By You – The Pretenders
Kryptonite – 3 Doors Down
Friends Forever – Thunderbugs
Here’s To The Night – Eve
I’ll Back You Up – Dave Matthews Band
I’ll Be There For You – The Moffatts
I’m Your Friend – Bobby Brown
I Will Be Your Friend – Micheal Smith
Low Places – Garth Brooks
My Friends – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Ode to a Friend – Jan Arden
Potnus – Will Smith
Remember Me This Way – Jordan Hill
Whenever I Call You Friend – Kenny Loggins
You’ve Got A Friend In Me – Randy Newman & Lyle Lovett
My Best Friend – Tim McGraw
You’ve Got A Friend – James Taylor
Old Friends – Everything But the Girl
Thank You – Dido
Forever Friends – Sandi Patti
Photograph – Nickleback
We’re All In This Together – High School Musical cast
Welcome Back – John Sebastian
Best Friend – 50 Cent & Olivia
Best Friend – SCLUB 7
Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
You’ve Got A Friend – Lucky Dube
Bond of Friendship – Coldstream Guards Re
Friendship Train – Gladys Knight & Pips
The Friendship Song – Fraggle Rock
Anchorage – Michelle Shocked
Cool – Gwen Stefani
Friends – Elton John


These were a few good songs for best friend songs that will help you strengthen your friendship for life. True friends are very rare to find. If you are lucky to have a true best friend, cherish him/her for life. Best friends stand by you through thick and thin.

7 comments:

  1. It's in reality a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this useful info with
    us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.


    Here is my web site ... paläo diät

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oath" by Cher Lloyd is a great song for any girl best friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Songs are very nice to hear.Thanks for sharing the songs with us.
    kids yoga dvd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    hire events parties concerts
    new creative indi music downloads
    free music websites
    vents around columbus ohio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being an ardent fan of Pop and Adult Contemporary music, Sunny 107.9 is always my first choice for non-stop entertainment. Whether in my car or at home I’m always tuned in and kept entertained by the stations great music. Stream online at www.sunny1079.com or tune in live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a big fan of Adult Contemporary music and the only radio station that plays a wide range of this music is 97.9 WRMF. I am also kept updated on the station’s latest promotions and community events. Visit their website for live streaming at www.wrmf.com .

    ReplyDelete

 

Top Music Songs 2014-2015 Copyright © 2014